7 Steps to Essential Oil World Leadership
- Photosynthesis: Sunlight converts to energy and aromatic compounds in plants
- Proper seed species: Scientifically verified and non-GMO
- Soil: Well-drained and supplemented with compost, enzymes, and microbes for proper pH and organic farming
- Weed control: Summer fallowing, cover crops, field rotation, proprietary essential oil weed-spray formula
- Harvesting: Knowing the optimal time to harvest by weather, Brix test, data from research nursery
- Distilling: Knowing the art of loading chambers, correct pressure, and correct temperature
- Analysis and Research: Invest in the scientists, the laboratories, and scientific instruments— FTIR, GC-MS, UHPLC
These steps show why Young Living is the World Leader in Essential Oils!
Feel free to share! If you copy and paste whole posts to your member blog, please attribute and link back to the original post on dgaryyoung.com.