Projects of the D. Gary Young Foundation
Some D. Gary Young Foundation projects include:
- Built the Young Living Academy and are building additional facilities for children in grades preschool through high school in Chongon, Ecuador. [Click here to view donation options.]
- Sponsored 30 Days of Giving (November 2014) by collecting nearly four tons of food for a Utah food bank, raising over $6,000 for the Foundation, and making fleece blankets for a Utah-based charity that cares for abused and abandoned children
- Providing oils to support an orphanage in Uganda
- Providing school supplies, funds for teachers’ salaries, and infrastructure for a school in Somalia
- Providing oils to help HIV victims in a small village in Kenya
- Providing oils to begin a health and wellness program in an orphanage in Mexico
- Providing oils to support children in several African villages
To be continued after the holidays.
Feel free to share! If you copy and paste whole posts to your member blog, please attribute and link back to the original post on dgaryyoung.com.