More Projects of the D. Gary Young Foundation
- Donated products for fundraisers of multiple U.S.-based nonprofit organizations that are committed to helping children
- Built two schools and a water system for the Tarahumara Indians in the Copper Canyon of Durango, Mexico
- Provided support for the Cinterandes Foundation Mobile Surgery Unit
- Donated a years’ supply of Omega Blue to The Heritage School in Provo, Utah, a residential treatment center for at-risk adolescents
- Provided relief for those with leprosy in India
- Provided earthquake and tsunami relief in Japan
- Provided relief for Hurricane Katrina victims
In this photo Gary is sharing gifts with the Tarahumara children.
To be continued.
Feel free to share! If you copy and paste whole posts to your member blog, please attribute and link back to the original post on dgaryyoung.com.